Sat, 26 Feb|
39 Fisherman's Bend
5-Week Ancestral Excavation Course
Release the Wounds & Explore the Gifts from the Ones Who Came Before
Time & Location
26 Feb 2022, 10:30 – 26 Mar 2022, 15:30
39 Fisherman's Bend, 39 Fisherman's Bend, Llandudno, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
About the event
This course takes place over five Saturdays and in this time,
we look back...
To go forward.
We dig below the surface, to our very roots to:
- understand ourselves on a profound level, exploring, deeply, where we came from
- celebrate and activate their/our gifts
- integrate, let go and forgive their/our wounds and traumas
- honour & exalt those who came before
After this course you will come out with a deep connection and new knowledge of self ...possibly even a new sense of pride for the footsteps in front that pressed away the soil
...in preparation for yours.
"Know thyself", said Socrates.
...and all of the great spiritual teachers, across paradigms and across religions.
Where to begin to know thyself but from the very roots?
According to epigenetics—the study of inheritable changes in gene expression not directly coded in our DNA—our life experiences may be passed on to our children and our children’s children. Studies on survivors of traumatic events have suggested that exposure to stress may indeed have lasting effects on subsequent generations.
And so, whilst we may not consciously remember the lives of our ancestors, it is highly probably that extreme or prolonged events/emotions may even change our actions, likes, dislikes, and behaviour, without us even knowing.
In this course we will dig with barehands, into the rich deep soil of our own lineage, each week exploring the life of one who came before.
- A introduction into epigenetics.
- Exploring the Root Chakra, the tribal Chakra, in relation to the Christian sacraments and The Ten Sefirot.
- Learning how to balance the First Chakra and exploring physical and mental ailments indicative of blocks.
- Deep-digging into the lives of 5 chosen ancestors, with an array of creative tools.
- Course resources will be provided.
This course includes, each Saturday:
- A slow yoga flow and guided meditation designed for all, to activate and balance the Root Chakra.
- Each week exploring a new ancestor in various ways with creative tools.
- Silent-soul place journalling by Mother Ocean or the magical garden.
- Safe-space sharing circle where all are welcomed exactly as they are/feel to be, in the ever-changing, ever-perfect moment
- A scrumptious vegan lunch
Who Is This Course For:
- Anyone with the inclination and dedication to go deep beyond now, and to explore their roots.
- This course does not follow any specific or exclusive religious paradigms as yoga is not religious, but is for people of all beliefs. We use it to connect deeper to our Selves and our own beliefs/self on an actionable, profound level.
- Anyone of any level of physical ability. The yoga class is purely for balancing energy, and becoming present in our bodies and minds so we can listen to our souls.
- People who are dedicated, excited and committed to coming to all five Saturdays so as for the work to be whole and complete.
- It is more than possible to set up payment plans, please do not hesitate to ask.
Course Dates and Time:
The course occurs every Saturday, 10:30-15:30 from:
Saturday 26th February 2022 - Saturday 26th March 2022
For more details into the course contentstructure, please email email@example.com
Energy ExchangeR 2 600,00+R 65,00 service fee